The Interactive Media Annual Showcase (IMAS) is back in person and more exciting than ever! Silly robots, captivating VR, the best games in town, amazing user experiences, and reality-defying augmented realities will blow your mind. Invite friends and family and show off your work! Students taking Interactive Media courses at the University of Miami are invited to participate in this year’s show. IMAS is a student-only showcase that gives an opportunity to show your work to colleagues, UM Community, and the public. It’s time to beef up your resume and get noticed by the Miami Tech community. Top industry professionals will judge this peer-reviewed showcase, and there will be prizes! In years past, we’ve had over 40 projects and hope to make this year even bigger. Submit your projects using the form below.
Some important dates and details:
- Location: Koenigsberg and Nadal Interactive Media Center (IMC) at UM’s School of Communication
- Only projects created in the Fall 21-Spring 22 school year will be accepted.
- Projects created in an Interactive Media (CIM) class or the XR Student Initiative will be accepted.
- No tickets are needed. It’s free and open to the public.
- Deadline for entry – April 28th at 11:59PM.
- Setup time – May 3rd, 1-3PM.
- Showcase Date – May 3rd, 3-6PM.
Projects can only be submitted to one category and must have been completed in the Fall 2021- Spring 2022 school year.
The categories are:
- Data Visualization
- Physical Computing
- Best UI/UX
- XR (VR, 360 Video, and Augmented Reality)
- Web and Mobile Experience